Business Analyst - Agile/Scrum (7-9 yrs)
Business Analyst - 7-9 yrs - Agile/Scrum
Business Analyst, with work ex or 2 - 4 years or more in the same position. Should be comfortable with Agile, Scrum and PMP methodologies. Display experience in Eliciting project requirements, stakeholder analysis, reporting etc. Basic understanding of Data Warehousing Terminologies and processes would be helpful. Excellent written and verbal communication skills should be able to Document and comfortable with MS Office Tools. .
Essential Functions :
- Create, Update Project Life Cycle Documentation (RACI, Charter, Scope, Stakeholder Analysis etc.)
- Business Analysis, process improvement and operational analysis.
- Data Warehousing and ETL Process understanding.
- Assist EM/PMs in review/analysis of existing projects.
- Business Acumen and understanding of different domains, Insurance, Healthcare, F&A etc.
- Able to communicate with peers and Leaders. Able to articulate clearly, summarize, present and document during meetings.
- Understand SDLC & PM concepts.
- Use different Analysis techniques and follow technical requirements, roles and processes.
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, .Net, Java would be an added advantage.
Primary Internal Interactions :
- Coordinate with Project Managers and participate in project meetings.
- Collaborate with other team members to review prototypes and develop iterative revisions.
Primary External Interactions :
- Limited to working with Project Managements and Engagement Managers.
Organizational Relationships :
Reports To : Project Manager - over time, this will evolve
Supervises : NA
Technical Skills - PMP, Agile/Scrum concepts.
- Proficient with MS Office, Microsoft Project, Jira & other PM tools.
- Familiar with SDLC and Data Warehousing Concepts.
- Process Analysis techniques used in PMP, AGILE, Six Sigma desired.
- Understanding of Analytics (Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive), or experience in AI, ML would be helpful.
- Knowledge of SQL and Programming Languages like Python, Java, .Net would be helpful.
- Knowledge of Tableau, Power BI, SAS and other reporting tools would be helpful.
- Process Specific Skills - Ability to adapt to a variety of team work environments, as this changes client to client.
- Able to deliver under pressure.
Soft skills (Desired) - Experience working with multi-divisional business communities to leverage information across the enterprise to improve business effectiveness
- Strong team building, interpersonal, analytical, problem identification and resolution skills
Soft Skills (Minimum) - Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
Work Experience Requirements - 2- 3 years as a Business Analyst, working with PMP or AGILE/SCRUM methodologies.