Manager - Recruitment at GSS HR Solutions
Views:230 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Business Analyst - Agile - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
Regulatory Agile PM
- Regulatory Reporting Agile PM to ensure the regulatory deliverables are met with the required timelines and compliance
- Track progress of Business Analysis & Requirements, Development and QA of high priority issues identified in Regulatory reporting remit.
- Track the Implement and improve controls and metrics required to detect and prevent issues to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of these reports.
The role offers the opportunity to engage with various groups within the Firm in Operations, Finance, Risk and IT to ensure delivery of business requirements in line with various Regulatory Reporting and control framework agendas. It will also include the provision of inputs into broader functional architecture efforts and business process re-engineering initiatives within the Firm.
This is a challenging and rewarding role offering the candidate the opportunity to work on a varied portfolio of change. The candidate will need to be able to understand and articulate the differences between various financial products and their related operational processes and technologies, have an appreciation of the wider regulatory landscape and define, identify and deliver strategic solutions for controls, risk management and problem resolution. The candidate will also need to be able to work with and get the best from all levels of the organisation.
- Establish and implement Project Management processes and Agile-Scrum methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Development of Project Vision documentation to present project approach, current-state limitations, future-state functionality, and business value add
- Ensure Operational Readiness Framework is followed which is an analytical and decision-making framework that is used to ensure project implementation aligns with long-term business and technology roadmaps and ongoing support requirements
- Establish teamwork and coordination of project requirements, to include functional requirements, and deliverables amongst the appropriate technology teams, to ensure specific regulatory requirements are defined and satisfied
- Managed Project risks, provide mitigation and track project progress
- Liaison with appointed project assurance representatives (PMO) to assure the overall direction and integrity of the project
- Participate in Core Build in leading all aspects of and ensure improvements are properly planned, coordinated, tracked, and reported to stakeholders, as applicable
- Develop a Budget with Time and Cost Estimation with forecasts
- Conduct and Present Working Group meeting
- Project Review and Efficiency planning
- Conduct Daily Program Leadership meetings
- Track and communicate project status to wider team and management
- Work with people across the product lines in order to deliver detailed control requirements in line with the Control Framework for the firm
- Be point person for collation of requirements and subsequent sharing and obtaining of sign offs
- Work with people and technology to define and implement controls across front to back of the transaction reporting cycle
- Work with technology partners to define the functional and technical design to support business processing requirements across transaction reporting technology and upstream business technology
- Collaborate with Management to ensure common standards and good practices are implemented within the European region and globally
Skills required (essential):
1. Familiarity with Agile (Scrum, TDD, FDD etc.) software development methodologies.
2. Good understanding in the Regulatory Reporting processes and directives. (e.g. SFTR, EMIR, MIFID II, CFTC, SEC, ASIC, HKMA)
3. Business Analyst / Change Management experiences in the financial services sector
4. Extensive Experience in project management, leadership skills and communication skills are important
5. Track and Report BRDs and User stories
6. RAID Management
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
8. Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
9. Detail oriented and ability to adhere to strict timelines
10. Proficient in MS-Excel and MS-Word
Skills required (Preferred) :
1. Experience in Regulatory Remediation project Management
2. Experience in Controls and Reconciliation is highly desirable
3. Experience in QA and conformance testing
4. Knowledge of project management and change management principles
5. Knowledge of MS suite of products including Power point, Share point etc.