Founder at Wish Workforc Augmentation Services(WishWAS)
Views:826 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
Business Advisor Lead - Process Excellence - Procurement/Source To Pay Domain (12-30 yrs)
Assigned Role: Business Advisor Lead
Job Skill: Process Excellence
Designation: Career Level - 06-Senior Manager
Qualification: BE/ B. Tech or any Post Graduate / MBA
Domain - Procurement / Source to Pay
- 12+yrs of experience in Process Transformation, Process Automation, Operational Excellence, Quality
- 15+yrs of overall experience (Business Process Management /Outsourcing Experience preferable)
- 7 to 8 years of domain experience in Procurement.
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt/Black Belt with Quality improvement and Lean Deployment background
- Ability to breakdown the End to End process to identify automation/improvement opportunities and create automation/transformation roadmap
- Should have delivered large scale end-end Process Transformation projects for global clients
- Well versed with Industry Digital technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus have a proven track record of implementing digital solutions
- Excellent Communication skills, result-oriented, a self-driven person with a high energy level, analytical and structured with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large scale transformation project.
- Experience in shaping of solutions, process diagnostics, blueprinting and are savvy with PowerPoint and Excel
- The key responsibilities include driving Process Transformation roadmap, defining and implementing strategic initiatives to ensure our continued success in the deployment of the Business Excellence practices and Agile Automation
- Drive Business Excellence (BE) value proposition and secure BE involvement in most complex onshore delivery deals
- Clear thought process to lead, guide and develop a team to provide services to a cluster of clients
- Strategic thinker leading the team
- Lead Business Excellence span across Operating Group / Delivery Region
- Own and deliver the Geo Automation in concert with respective delivery teams.
- Maintain team flexibility and skills to be able to support recovery work as needed.
- Maintain team recoverability
- Transform the organization from a focus on conventional detection and containment to focused on best-in-class prevention
- Guide, direct, maintain and monitor all activities associated with the successful application Business Excellence
- Implement systems and processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to customer requirements
- Engaging with Client process team and work on a project that improves client processes and drive client value
- Drive rigorous metrics related to the Balanced Score Card to evaluate performance and drive the reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes
- Build relationships with other regions and global team resources in order to support identification, review, prioritization and execution of key improvements opportunities/projects to drive results