Director at Burgundy Brand Collective
Views:16402 Applications:790 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:198
Burgundy Hospitality - Manager - Sales & Business Development (3-5 yrs)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Driving corporate, HNI and modern trade distribution sales
- Negotiating with high net worth customers for potential orders and managing customer relations
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas, projecting expected sales volume and profits
- Developing a sales action plan focused on modern retail, hotels, pop-ups, travel services and gifting companies
- Building and promoting strong, long lasting customer relationships by partnering with potential customers and vendors and understanding their needs
Skills and Experience Desired (not mandatory but advantageous):
- 3+ years experience in Sales or Business Development, preferably in luxury, aspirational consumer goods or modern retail experience
- Proven capabilities in managing negotiations and customer relations in corporate/modern trade/retail
- Strong communication skills with the ability to resolve customer concerns in a diplomatic manner
With an aim to build India's best and largest specialty consumer ecosystem, Burgundy Brand Collective brings together teams of professionals with diverse skills to tell unique stories that we are passionate about. We partner with international specialty and boutique brands looking to build sustainable "community-centric" businesses in India. The idea is to inspire and excite a new generation of like-minded, globally-aware and socially-engaged Indians and tell meaningful stories by building brands based on emerging consumer needs in India.
This idea materialized in 2012 by Avani Raheja and Samir Gadhok who began Burgundy by introducing Royce' Chocolate, a premium store of Japanese culinary excellency in India for the first time. Since then, we have grown to host several specialty brands under our umbrella, including Onitsuka Tiger - a leading Japanese fashion lifestyle brand, Provenance Gifting - a marketplace of fine food and excellent gifts, Papabubble - an artistic, youth-oriented global caramel candy brand and The Sunnyside Market which hosts a number of our thematic brands and incubates new retail concepts such as Wander and Good Vibes Only, to name a few.
We aim to grow manyfold and tell stories that inspire, celebrate individuality and create memorable experiences through the best-in-class brands. Together, we wish to weave magic in meaningful brands by delivering unparalleled craftsmanship, timeless elegance and exceptional experiences by merging art, innovation and sustainability thereby the becoming best specialty retailer and changing the face of specialty consumerism in India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.