Director at Burgundy Brand Collective
Views:3481 Applications:551 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:403
Burgundy Hospitality - Brand Manager (6-12 yrs)
- To be fully accountable for the P&L delivery and the retail growth of a fashion footwear brand.
- To prepare an annual business plan along with weekly, monthly, quarterly trackers.
- To plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers- expectations and company's objectives.
- To analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock.
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc.
- To maintain brand/partner stakeholder relationships.
- To select, train and manage a multi-city team in a high growth environment.
- To remain up to date with industry's best practices and ensure they cascade in all key performance areas.