Employee at BSE Institute Limited
Views:800 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
BSE Institute - Head - Corporate Sales (5-10 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
1. Experience in selling corporate training solutions to BFSI and corporate companies.
2. Must have prior experience in engaging with HR & L&D heads for training solutions across multiple domains.
3. Experience in selling e learning solutions, consulting services, training programs to senior leadership will be preferred
4. Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
5. Determines annual sales and gross-profit plans by implementing sales strategies; analyzing trends and results.
6. Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
7. Complete sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
8. Maintain sales team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
9. Maintain sales team job results by coaching and managing employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
10. Maintain and develop relationships with potential customers via meetings, presentations, networking opportunities, telephone calls and emails
11. To establish sales opportunities through networking, building relationships, conducting outdoor activities.
12. Build corporate database and be responsible for lead generation and deal closure with necessary documentation.
13. Develop and implement strategies for achieving sales goals.
14. Prepare periodic sales report.
15. Identify improvements or new requirements by remaining updated with on industry trends, competitor activities & offerings
Desired Candidate :
- MBA in Marketing preferred along with Graduation from reputed University/Institutes
- 5-10 years of Corporate Sales experience preferably in education sector
- Candidates with exposure and work experience in Edtech companies offering various type of futuristic programs will be preferred
- Strong Communication skills (written & verbal), presentation skills and client relationship management are a must for this position.
- Proficiency in MS Office & CRM tools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.