BrowserStack - Senior Customer Success Specialist (4-8 yrs)
What do Microsoft, The Gap, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lockheed Martin, and top Open Source projects like JQuery have in common? They all use BrowserStack, as do over 25,000 other customers!
BrowserStack is the innovation leader in the fast growing market for automated application testing. Since launching in 2011, our mission has been bold yet simple: To be the testing infrastructure for the internet. 10 years and billions of tests later, we are ready for our next phase of hyper growth. Bootstrapped for the first 6 years, we continue to be profitable since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. We closed $50M in Series A funding from Accel.
Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, you will be part of a growing, high-performing team that delivers world-class results and learns from a team of seasoned entrepreneurs and sales experts. This will be a hands-on position in a typical start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter who isn- t afraid to roll-up their sleeves and contribute across many different functions
- Take ownership and accountability for ensuring customer retention and growth, customer satisfaction and contract renewals within the assigned customer portfolio
- Partner with Account Executives to maximize account growth opportunities by playing an collaborative role on the account team and helping to drive incremental opportunities upon contract renewal
- Uncover and know any risk that threatens your customer's growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute mitigation plans for all risks
- Follow and adhere to best practices for all internal processes including, but not limited to, Opportunity Management, Data Quality and accuracy, Quotations and Forecasting
- Drive financial and strategic targets for minimizing churn, positioning favorable terms and boosting incremental revenue via up-sells, cross-sells and add-ons
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
- Experience as a Customer Success Manager or in a customer-facing role at a software company, preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- Solid communication skills - competent at providing clear and concise guidance through emails, over the phone, or in person with a casual and confident tone
- Ability to develop, implement, monitor, and drive account plans; manage a portfolio of multiple projects running simultaneously; manage accounts in "steady state" or "maintenance mode"
- Strong technical aptitude; high level of comfort with conversing on technical topics (familiarity with CRM tools (like Salesforce) or test automation languages (Selenium / Appium) or writing code (Ruby, Java, C#) or software development process (Agile CI/CD) will be a plus)