BrowserStack - Senior Business Development Representative (2-4 yrs)
What do Microsoft, The Gap, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lockheed Martin, and top Open Source projects like JQuery have in common? They all use BrowserStack, as do over 25,000 other customers!
BrowserStack is the innovation leader in the fast growing market for automated application testing. Since launching in 2011, our mission has been bold yet simple: To be the testing infrastructure for the internet. 6 years and billions of tests later, we are ready for our next phase of hyper growth. Bootstrapped for the first 6 years, we continue to be profitable since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. Recently, we closed $50M in Series A funding from Accel. We are looking for smart, innovative, and driven people to join us on the journey to creating the next great B2B SaaS company.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will be part of a growing, high-performing team that delivers world-class results and learns from a team of seasoned entrepreneurs and sales experts. This will be a hands-on position in a typical start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated As a Business Development Lead you'll develop, train and hire highly driven and enthusiastic team members. The Business Development team is the first interaction with prospective Browserstack customers and is key to the success of Browserstack.
- Manage the day to day operations of a Business Development Representative
- Provide ongoing training and mentoring on the BDR process, skills, best practices, and supporting tools
- Ensure team keeps all activity, customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in salesforce.com and other relevant systems
- Collaborate with other stakeholders in executing the overall go-to-market strategy
- Help develop career paths for SDRs to further their professional growth
- 2-4 years of BDR/Sales experience
- Fluency in prospecting tools and platforms (lead generation, email, phone, data enrichment & cleansing, BDR processes, etc.)
- Experience working in a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization selling SaaS solutions to enterprise companies
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements
- Humble yet strong leader with a bias for action; desire to pursue a career in sales /sales management
Our benefits include a competitive salary, bonus and equity program, 100% company paid Medical Insurance for you and your family, a flexible and generous vacation policy, daily catered meals, free snacks etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.