Recruitment Team at BrowserStack
Views:3178 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:186
BrowserStack - Sales Manager (4-10 yrs)
What do Microsoft, The Gap, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lockheed Martin, and top Open Source projects like Angularjs have in common? They all use BrowserStack, as do over 25,000 other customers!
BrowserStack is the innovation leader in the fast growing market for automated application testing. Since launching in 2011, our mission has been bold yet simple: To be the testing infrastructure for the internet. 6 years and billions of tests later, we are ready for our next phase of hyper growth. Bootstrapped for the first 6 years, we continue to be profitable since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. Recently, we closed $50M in Series A funding from Accel. We are looking for smart, innovative, and driven people to join us on the journey to creating the next great B2B SaaS company.
The sales management role encompasses lead generation and conversion to closing business with prospects and customers. The team consists of account executives responsible for outbound lead generation for small to medium business accounts and enterprise accounts. As well, they will convert both inbound and outbound leads generated by the SDR and BDR teams respectively. Team is based in Mumbai, with lead coverage around the globe, and sales coverage for all territories outside of North America.
Key Responsibilities :
- Establishes annual and quarterly sales quotas for regions and territories along with VP Global Field Sales and Sales Operations
- Directly responsible for hiring Account Executive roles
- Works with leadership to assign sales team members appropriate territories
- Support sales enablement programs, Quarterly Business Reviews and Sales Kick Offs
- Implements team sales programs by developing sales action plans
- Ensures consistent use of salesforce.com and related solutions
- Develops world class team by mentoring, counseling and coaching employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising results and related reviews
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Employs a value based solution selling methodology to drive these leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- Executes against all phases of your pipeline, progressing deals through the sales cycle towards closing business
- Works collaboratively with other team members to achieve team targets