Recruitment Team at BrowserStack
Views:1297 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
BrowserStack - Assistant Manager - Finance - CA (4-6 yrs)
Designation: Assistant Manager (Finance)
Qualification and experience required: Chartered Accountant
Experience of minimum 4 years
- Core accounting background and sound knowledge of accounting principles
- Proficiency in MS office is mandatory
- Team player + Individual contributor
- MIS preparation experience
- Handling banking activities viz, payment processing systems offered by banks
- Well versed with Tally, Netsuite, Oracle or SAP
- Knowledge of taxation
- Accounts payable experience would be preferable
- Accounting, bookkeeping, reimbursement verification and treasury management
- Verification of invoices to make sure the invoices are as per MSA's & contracts executed and proper approvals are in place
- Assessing the TDS requirements for both domestic and international payments
- Coordinating with stakeholders / expense owners for approvals and justification of amounts incurred
- Highlighting discrepancies in the invoices vis a vis GST requirement, entity to which the invoices have been raised, etc.
- Preparing accounts payable files for verification by senior finance members and uploading it on the banking system
- Uploading the payments to bank portal for approval by stakeholders;
- Coordinating with Founders, senior Finance team members, etc.
- Accounting of expenses for multiple group entities into department & sub-department level;
- Tracking collections & updating payments on daily basis; Bank reconciliations;
- Recording inter company expenses
- Recording salaries and all employee welfare expenses like insurances etc. again at department & sub-department level
- Verifying employee reimbursements
- Recording pre-paid expenses
- GST return
- Preparation of financial statements
- Supporting in statutory audit process in preparing necessary schedules and dumps to be shared with the auditors;
- Verification of payroll allowances, investment proof etc.
- Adhoc assignments and supporting team as and when required
BrowserStack is the industry-leading cloud web and mobile testing platform that enables developers to test their websites and apps on different operating systems and mobile devices.
Over 1.6 million developers across 135 countries rely on BrowserStack for faster and more reliable testing infrastructure for the internet. The company has over 25,000 paying customers, from startups to large enterprises, including Microsoft, Amazon, Twitter, Mastercard, Barclays, Gap, and Levi Strauss.
BrowserStack was founded by Ritesh Arora and Nakul Aggarwal in 2011 and was bootstrapped for the first 6 years. We continue to be profitable since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. Recently, we closed a Series A funding round of $50M with Accel.
Our benefits include a competitive salary, bonus and equity program, 100% company paid medical insurance, a flexible and generous vacation policy, daily catered lunch, free snacks etc.