Sourcing Specialist at British Telecom
Views:2279 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
British Telecom - Senior Finance Manager - Revenue Assurance (12-15 yrs)
We- ve always been an organisation with purpose; to use the power of communications to make a better world. You can trace this back to our beginning as pioneers of the world's first telecommunications company. At our heart we- re a technology company with research and innovation in our bones and a desire to be personal, simple, and brilliant for our customers - those are the values we live by whilst also creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
Our pursuit of progress over the past 180 years has established BT as a strong, successful brand, with huge scale capable of achieving great things. From supporting emergency services, hospitals, banks and keeping economies around the world online, safe and secure, to delivering large scale technology infrastructure like the creation of BT Sport.
Today in this fast changing, always on, digital world our purpose remains true. Yet the market conditions, regulation and competition we face are tougher than ever before. So if you have the drive, optimism and resilience to help propel us forward we- ll offer unrivalled personal development, a wealth of opportunities to learn, experience new things and pursue new careers. If that's you and what you- re looking for, we- d love you to be part of our future.
Why this job matters :
Delivering a world class offshore business assurance function, with the right skills/expertise to encourage adoption through capability. Accountable for all GBA offshore India operations and teams. Ensuring all KPI- s, customer delivers and transformation programmes are met. While meeting all local policies and procedures.
What I- ll be doing - Your Accountabilities :
- Accountable for defining and executing the current and future GBA Offshore India strategy for assuring operations & recovery of all active GBA controls in line with overall GBA strategy.
- Accountable for the identification of opportunities for improvement/efficiencies at a strategic/operational level and drives change within own team and influences at a senior level in GBS/TSO/CFU.
- Accountable for GBA India teams at various locations all adhere to goals and targets set and operate consistently
- Accountable for ensuring teams- adhere to local Indian policies and regulations.
- Accountable for engaging with broad range of stakeholders to create and drive complex RCM programmes, with a clear understanding of customer, commercial, legal and regulatory constraints.
- Leads the operation of 2nd line of defence controls offshored to India across all products, contracts and CFUs
- Represents GBA function as senior lead on wider GBS transformation programmes e.g. location, communication, L&D
Skills required for the job :
- Expert in large operational team management at multi site locations.
- Expert in Business/Revenue Assurance domain.
- Leading change using CI process and practices like Lean/Six Sigma.
- Strong communication/Influencing skills and stakeholder management at CxO, MD and FD level.
- Engaging people and effective motivation of teams at multi site locations.
- India policies, process and customs in relation to BT operations.
Connected leaders behaviour :
- Team coach
- Leading Change
- Solution-focused achiever
Experience you would be expected to have :
MANDATORY : 8 yrs plus telco experience in complex operations, billing, incident management or assurance roles. Operating large teams of 100+ employees.
MANDATORY : 3 yrs plus of Business/Revenue Assurance industry experience. With knowledge of tools and practices.
MANDATORY : BQF LP+ or Six Sigma Green+
PREFERRED : CIMA, CISA and CRISC