Talent Acquisition Team at Britannia
Views:3065 Applications:470 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Britannia - Purchase Officer - Packaging Material (2-3 yrs)
Skills - Purchase Officer
Job Description :
Position Title: Purchase Officer - Packaging material
Educational Qualification: Engineering
Experience: 2 - 3 years in procurement
1. Quality related :
- Maintain the Critical Incidents Report (CIR) on a regular basis.
- Collect & verify CAPA from a vendor for effectiveness. Also, circulate it to relevant quality personnel for closure.
- Work towards the reduction in rejections of packaging materials.
2. SAP :
- Maintain vendor, price & material masters in SAP.
- Maintain SOB in SAP.
- Allocation of orders to vendors as and when orders are placed as per SOB allocation in SAP.
- Implementation of IT initiatives identified.
3. Operations :
- Ensure that material is available at the plants as per plans. This should also lead to no downtime due to materials.
- Reduction in premium freight due to vendor error by 50%
- Weekly follow-up with vendors and highlighting sensitivity on a weekly basis.
4. Commercial :
- Reduction in purchase-related solution manager queries by 50% in H2 over H1.
- Quarterly closure of all debit notes. No pending debit notes at the end of the quarter.
- Ideate & come out with implementable projects for Cost Efficiency Program.
- Drive the CEP projects assigned.
- Reporting of monthly CEP numbers basis laid down criterion.
5. MIS :
- Maintain & circulate OTIF for assigned categories before W1.
- Work towards improvement in OTIF for all vendors in the category assigned.
- Circulate open PO status before W1 to planning & close POs individual category officer.
- Check the ASN Vs GRN report to identify pending deliveries.
- Handles enter newness - end to end.
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.