Talent Acquisition Team at Britannia
Views:1965 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Britannia - Assistant Manager - Regulatory (5-10 yrs)
Skills - Regulatory
Position Title: Asst. Manager - Regulatory
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. Food Tech.
Experience: 5 - 10 years
Job purpose :
- Maintain expert knowledge database of applicable domestic and international food regulations pertaining to food safety and regulatory actions.
- Provide label declarations across all categories in Britannia portfolio for both domestic and export markets.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Primary responsibility to ensure Britannia products are regulatory compliant across markets.
2. Ensure products are safe to our consumers and devising regulatory strategy to open market access to new products in India and International markets (incl. complaint resolution).
3. Delivering functional accountabilities on time and on budget
4. To guide and provide appropriate regulatory advice/inputs to Product Development team and also to concur on product development plan.
5. To provide Regulatory Trainings to cross functional stake holders.
6. To develop back of pack label declarations in accordance with the FSSAI Regulations.
7. Prepare technical dossiers for Britannia products
8. To develop back of pack declaration for all export countries incl. US, Canada, UK, EU, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand as per global regulations.
9. To review the food labeling compliance of competitor's market samples and creating a database for future readiness.
10. To maintain and update the current database of India and International Regulations, guidance and standards applicable to Britannia, to ensure compliance and proactively anticipate future regulatory actions.
- Address emerging regulatory issues pertaining to food labeling and to ensure product compliance with the applicable local and global regulations.
- Provide technical information to export customers as per the requirement
- Maintain up-to date knowledge of current food labeling regulations, regulatory activities and trends.
- Works on company requirement as and when needed.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.