Brillio - Lead - Technical Training/Learning & Development (8-11 yrs)
Role : Training Lead - Technical Training
Level : 6
Basic Qualifications :
- 8+ years- experience in working in Learning and Development in an IT Organization and handling technical trainings
- Strong Program Management Skills
- Adequate knowledge of L&D Practices
- Technical Skills and knowhow of emerging IT trends
- Experience of working with e-Learning platforms for IT courses
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing global training programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowhow of Office tools : Outlook, Excel, word, Office 365 Apps
- Ability to digitize manual/repetitive work
- Ability to liaise confidently and credibly with people at all levels
- Proven ability to influence and build strong working relations within an organisation
- Flexible, can-do attitude.
- Ability to learn and pick up new things
- Proficiency with numbers, data and can generate timely reports and dashboards
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Working very closely with practices to plan reskilling for bench, roll-offs to make them ready for next set of assignments,
- Liaising with managers to determine training needs and plan learning for employees,
- Designing effective training programs and learning interventions and managing it end to end.
- Ensuring smooth delivery of internal/external training
- Vendor Management - Liaising with vendors, sourcing training requirements, trainer evaluations and ability to extract value from training.
- Managing Training and Certification Trackers.
- Ensuring Data Discipline by maintaining common training folders, files structure and access.
- Working on MIS and Reports as and when required