Brillio - Delivery Excellence Coach (7-12 yrs)
As a Delivery Excellence coach at Brillio, you would be working closely with our business engagements, to drive better customer experience with speed through coaching, enabling and fact based decision making & reporting of delivery engagements through improvements that bring in repeatability, consistency, visibility, predictability & innovation - a key attribute for any organisation to scale up its customer experience.
- Agile, being the primary way we deliver projects, there is a strong need for you to be well versed on agile practices for you to be able to coach and mentor teams on agile adoption and implementation.
- Experience on Devops is an additional asset for you to be able to drive visibility and automation across the project lifecycle.
We drive the delivery excellence not just at engagement level but at practice level; hence driving practice level initiatives that drive visibility, repeatability, consistency, improvement in a quantitative way would be another key role.
- Coaching agile teams - training, setting up visibility of workflow, reporting;
- Understanding and ability to drive tool based workflows such as JIRA
- Influencing teams with practices that increases performance at a sustainable pace
- Ability to understand risks and work with projects to proactively mitigate them.
- Ability to work with leadership to change and adjust organizational design to promote self-organizing teams within an enterprise environment
- Understand and drive automation points in the projects to be able to drive automation to the maximum possible.
- Flair to do trainings on relevant topics
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven & result oriented individual
- Aptitude for learning and innovation - willingness to think - outside the box-