HR at Bright Lifecare Pvt. Ltd
Views:1116 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:351
Bright Lifecare - Product Manager - HealthKart (2-8 yrs)
What is Product @ HealthKart like?
- Product suite at HealthKart, as you would probably know, means a bunch of profitable products, with a consistent NPS score for a very long time. The product folks here are now dealing with a challenge of scaling while incorporating the covid induced healthcare challenges and opportunities.
- You get to work on different aspects and stages of the PDLC as we have a wide spectrum of products from highly nascent to high traffic guzzling matured B2C products.
You are a good fit if you:
- Are looking for work full of life and a life full of work, unfettered by 9-5 role
- Are comfortable in noise, able to see patterns and convert them to tangible actionable
- Are a hyper executionist, good at managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Are a first principles thinker, can make decisions both with and without (leaps of faith) data
The team you will be working with:
- The senior product folks, and other tech, business counterparts are seasoned professionals with impeccable track records
- No micromanagement. Small pod like structure on issues that impact the business directly
- Candid work culture. Ask questions and answer questions openly and respectfully
- To manage scaling up the flagship product at HealthKart
- Be the absolute owner of the product areas and features you are responsible for - from identifying the opportunity to its development, rollout and adoption
- Execute product roadmaps, prioritize developments, write PRDs and ensure a timely implementation of development sprints
- Product adoption and tracking - Define metrics hierarchies, perform A/B tests and other experiments to ensure expected adoption, resolve friction from the user flows and identify opportunities for new features
- Be the voice of the customer - tuned to the customer feedback channels, resolve complaints and comments by plugging feature leaks or building new features
Experience and Skills are we looking for:
- A great problem solver
- Proven ability to exercise without authority across relevant teams
- Deep interest in consumer psychology and behavioural patterns
- Experience of the product rituals in - user research, feature ideation, prioritization, development, test, release and feedback
- Experience of using experimentation (A/B testing etc.), product analytics and engagement tools
- Someone with a sound understanding of the building blocks of modern websites and apps
- A fitness freak would of course be able to appreciate the user experiences involved, so bonus points for that
NP: Immediate to 45 days.
Interview process: 2 rounds (all virtual ) with Permanent role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.