DGM - HR/Senior HRBP at Brigade Group
Views:349 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Brigade Group - Senior Manager - IT Applications (10-15 yrs)
The Role will be responsible for planning, executing, and managing a portfolio of IT Applications (Non-SAP) and new IT initiatives, as well as maintaining and optimizing existing solutions. You will be expected to provide your technical and managerial expertise to Information Technology to support the challenges posed by the company's business tactics and strategies.
- Application Development and Maintenance
- Managing a portfolio of Internal IT Application (Non-SAP / Non-C4C)
- Manage Vendors for development and integration of such applications.
- Ensuring that all the IT control and project control process are in place.
- Participate in gap and/or root cause assessments against performance, compliance and maturity findings to identify improvement opportunities.
- Implementing and developing solutions enabling Development and Operations teams to build, deploy, monitor and test applications and environments.
- Implementing monitoring and reporting solutions across a range of environments and platforms.
- Assist in IT Infrastructure Roadmap and hardware lifecycle management for applications
- Management of Virtual Infrastructure environment
- Vendor Management
- Coordinating with vendor and ensure timely delivery as per SLA.
- B1.Net Intranet Platform and various applications under this
- Various applications & mobile apps
- SaaS Applications
- Custom Built Applications
- Anchor business requirement gathering (aka, act like a Business Analyst)
- Managing a part of Custom-built IT Applications from Concept to Sundown
- Ensure compliance with the tools, components, and deployment as well as any code that may have come from Opensource
- Plan upgrades as well as maintenance of the applications and
- Ensure usage and user adoption are as needed SaaS Applications
- Managing a part of SaaS IT Application excluding Non-SAP / Non-C4C related
- Ensure compliance with the Software Licenses and usage
- Renewal and maintenance of the same and
- Ensure usage and user adoption are as needed
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Managing and oversee the operations of the private cloud
- Ensure compliance with the Licenses, usage
- Manage Security of the Infrastructure with help of Infra and Vendor team
- Monitor Invoices vis-a-vis usage - IT Governance
- Assist in Definition and setup the Process framework for IT and Digital Processes.
- Assist in Implementation of Project Management across the Projects executed by IT Department
- Ensure business initiatives and requirements are implemented on time and within budget.
- Prepare MIS Reports from various IT Functions
What are we looking for/Specific Skill Set:
- A strong leader with the ability to direct and manage the team for delivery excellence in IT projects as well as day to day maintenance and support.
- Demonstrated an ability to coach, mentor, and supervise junior members of the team.
- Intensive experience in system management in IT infrastructure - design, execution & maintenance over a large and diverse system landscape and geographies.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills, Identification and negotiation for Business and Technology requirements.
- Results oriented professional, recognized for taking on major initiatives, and adapting to rapidly changing environment and resolving mission-critical issues to ensure bottom-line success.
- Proven ability to translate Business needs into technology requirements that support the company's Business objectives, and to successfully manage all phases of IT Projects from needs analysis and requirements definition to vendor, implementation, and training.
- Project Management Certification, CMMI / ITIL, ISO 27K, Data Privacy
- Experience in Team Management
- Experience or knowledge on ERP like SAP, Sales Force and SAP C4C
- Experience or knowledge Microsoft Office 365
- Experience of managing AWS, Azure and other Cloud Platforms