HR at Brigade Enterprises
Views:5052 Applications:407 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Brigade Group - Senior Executive/Deputy Manager - HR Business Partner (5-8 yrs)
- We are one of India's leading property developers with over three decades of expertise in building positive experiences for all our stakeholders and winning customer's trust. Instituted in 1986, we have developed many landmark buildings and transformed the city skyline of cities across South India namely: - Bengaluru, Mysuru, Mangaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai and Kochi with developments across Residential, Offices, Retail, Hospitality and Education Sectors.
- We have completed over 250 buildings amounting to over 40 million sq. ft. in residential, offices, retail and hospitality sectors. We are currently in the process of developing more than 30 mn. Sq. ft. of projects across 7 cities over the next 5 years.
- Brigade is leading the shift to cater to the changing needs of customers who look at good quality apartments, efficiently designed in terms of space with affordable ticket sizes. With one of the best customer loyalty programs and referral rates in the industry, we are fully aligned with our philosophy of providing best quality service to ensure high quality of living for all our customers.
- Brigade assures best-in-class design and top-of-the-line facilities that exude elegance and sophistication. Our residential projects offer a wide range of luxury apartments, penthouses, villaments, senior living homes and award winning, fully integrated lifestyle enclaves. Our commercial segment has seen consistent growth over the last few years and has Grade A commercial spaces, which are operational across south India with over 5 mn. sqft. of commercial spaces under development. The hospitality segment has reached a critical mass of 1000 keys that are presently operational and is all poised to scale up by another 1000 keys in the next couple of years.
- Brigade Real Estate Accelerator Program (REAP), India's first start up accelerator program, is a prelude to the changing trend in the real estate industry, which is standing on the cusp of disruption. REAP brings along the innovators and inventors to use technology as a catalyst for creating sustainable and scalable businesses in Real Estate Industry.
- We launched - BuzzWorks- in March 2019, the Group's new brand in the co-working space. - Your Vibe, Your Tribe, the tag line of Buzz works, reflects the brand ethos of creating a space with positive vibes and provides a platform for likeminded people to come together and grow together. BuzzWorks plans to launch over 2500 seats across 7 locations and 3 cities in the coming months and expand operations further with time.
- We are pioneers in Innovation & Trust. Over the years, many of our projects have been the first of their kind. We are makers of Brigade Gateway, India's most appreciated integrated enclave, License owners of the World Trade Center across South India, developers of Bangalore's tallest commercial building - World Trade Center, and one of the tallest residential buildings - Brigade Exotica. For 9 years in a row, Great Place to Work Institute & Economic Times have consistently rated us as one of the India's best companies to work for in the Real Estate Industry. The awards and recognition received by the Group across various categories serve as a testimony to Brigade as a proven brand, well established and trustworthy coupled with excellent customer service and impeccable build quality.
What will you do?
- You will work closely with the business as a HR Business partner to create highly-effective work relationships, drive all the HR policies and processes for the Business Vertical from talent acquisition to exit management.
- Collaborating with Business Leaders on people, organization and business strategy.
- Building strong connect with the team and aligning HR processes to drive business goals & objectives.
- Providing support to the vertical leader in the implementation of HR initiatives and ensure timely completion.
- Providing inputs and actively participating in Business Unit restructures & Workforce planning.
- Discussing & getting involved in developing strategies / ideas to attract key talent (with specific skill set wherever required) and support in their development & retention.
- Working closely with Recruiting partners to ensure attraction and retention of a diverse, qualified workforce.
- Collaborating with Business Leaders to implement initiatives, which address the skill gaps, employee perceptions, teamwork and leadership requirements.
- Identifying Development needs in Business units and look for Executive Coaching / Mentoring needs.
- Supporting the talent management strategy to yield business results through solutions, actions and efforts.
- Driving & supporting change management for new initiatives in the organization.
Who are we looking for?
- A Go Getter: A sound HR professional with credibility in the business, with good stakeholder relationships, and who get things done.
- Quick Learner: Should be able to understand the business context and relevant HR capabilities around that.
- Passionate: About people and building great culture at work.
- Forward Looking: Demonstrated ability to proactively embrace and drive positive, transformational change.
- Creative: Has the ability to think differently and integrate HR practices around critical business issues.
- Effective Collaborator: You can Influence, collaborate and facilitate with all stakeholders.
- MBA in HR from a reputed institute with 5-8 years of work experience in HR / People function role.
- HR Generalist with working knowledge of multiple Human Resource disciplines, including Compensation Practices, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, and Performance Management.
- Business Acumen, In-depth knowledge & experience on HR processes & policies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and conceptual mind-set.
- Fair knowledge and experience with HRIS and leveraging the same.
- Possess strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Join us, write the future of an entire sector, and contribute to building the new India.
Read more about us:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.