AGM at Brigade Group
Views:1835 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Brigade Group - Executive Assistant To Executive Director (5-7 yrs)
What will you do?
- Plan, coordinate & minute the strategic reviews and update on status of various initiatives to ensure deployments are taken place as per the plan.
- Ensure compliance to Management Planning & Review Process.
- Analyse and develop reports.
- Coordinate and follow up with businesses from time to time.
- Analysis and reporting of all performance parameters for the business including financials, management accounts and performance analysis, budgets and other function's parameters.
- Analyzing relevant data, forecast, budget, Spend.
- Anticipating the ED needs and proactively bringing together appropriate people and resources to address the concerns.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on issues and concerns including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Determine appropriate course of action and response.
- Ensuring that potential gaps or over achievements are identified and communicated
- Act as bridge for smooth communication between all stakeholders
- Demonstrate leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management and staff.
- To undertake special assignments with established objectives and deliverables to be solved within a timeframe.
- Represent the ED while in absentia and coordinate the agenda with the relevant stakeholders.
- Prioritize conflicting needs and proactively follow the assignments to successful completion often with deadline pressures.
- Ensure communication with respective teams/management with high degree of professionalism, accuracy and confidentiality.
- To work with high levels of intellectual rigor.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience handling Financial Modelling, Valuation of Hotels, Feasibility of Hotels.
- Experience in Land / Building due diligence, PE / Investor relations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrates Intelligence, positive attitude and loads of patience.
- Logical and Analytical in approach.
- Resilient in withstanding pressure and delivering efficiently.
- Strong analysis skills and exceptional ability to communicate data and results to a wide range of individuals including senior leadership
- Demonstrates positive outlook on everyday challenges
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet multiple deadlines
- MBA from Premier Institute
- 3-5 Yrs handling similar role.