HR Recruiter at Bridgei2i Analytics
Views:8889 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Bridgei2i - Lead - Predictive Modelling & Optimisation - Consumer (5-10 yrs)
- The role will involve taking accountability of end to end client management including analytics deliverables in CPG domain with the support of a team & be the SPOC for the client for all client interactions. The role will be expected to engage with the client from a Business & Data perspective to engage with the client in terms of solutions to be offered.
- The person holding this position will be responsible for leading the solution development and implementing advanced analytical approaches across a variety of projects, and solutions.
- Successful candidates are expected to have a mix of analytical, functional and project management skills - Someone who can work with business requirements and develop them into a useable and scalable solution; someone who fully understands the value proposition of data mining and analytical methods, someone who has the capability to develop unique analytical approaches to problems when required, and someone who can lead a team of analysts to delivering projects on time and as per client and senior management expectations. The role would also have a people management aspect and would be responsible for career management of a team of 4-10 members.
Candidates will be expected to lead projects across several areas such as
- A variety of statistical analysis methods such as Regression, Logistic regression, Forecasting, decision trees, other segmentation methods
- Simulation & Mathematical optimization models
- Successful candidates are also expected to oversee the maintenance and enhancements of existing models, algorithms and processes as well as oversee the development and maintenance of code and process documentation.
Qualification and Experience:
- 5+ years of work in statistical modelling or business analysis roles
- Experience should include hands-on delivery of projects in analysis and statistical modelling
- Experience should also include structuring and project management of analysis projects
- People management experience
- Experience in handling large volume of data and generating meaningful insights out of it that are actionable.
- Mind-set of driving business impact through analytics
Skills / Knowledge:
- Hands on experience in statistical modelling software such as SAS or R
- Hands on experience in R/Python
- Strong Microsoft Excel, word and PowerPoint skills
- Superlative communication (written/verbal) skills, including logically structuring and delivering presentations
- High aptitude to learn quickly, assimilate to new teams and projects, and work well under pressure with appropriate attention to detail
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills
- Ability to structure problems through a data driven decision making process
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to business issues through data analysis
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management, and project structuring
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines
- Strong ability to influence/ drive consensus
- Strong negotiating skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.