Talent Manager at Bridgei2i Analytics Solution
Views:2593 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
BRIDGEi2i - Lead - Insurance Analytics (9-10 yrs)
Position Description : Person with proven experience in analytics to work in modeling team for an Insurance Client
Essential Qualifications : Graduates / Post - graduates in Mathematics/Statistics/Data science / Actuarial science or any other degree that is considered suitable to perform the required function
Technical Qualifications / Experience : Should have extensive experience with data management tools such as SAS and SQL, statistical modeling and implementation. R and Python and advanced modeling experience is a big plus.
Experience : Should possess 9-10 years of Analytical experience
- Liaise with Onsite business owners/Actuary/Analysts and work on development of predictive models, analytical tools etc.
- Manage junior team members, SMEs - provide them technical guidance and keep them engaged
- Responsible for quality of one's own work and team's deliverables
Knowledge and Skills :
- Should have 9-10 years of Analytical experience
- Should have strong statistical modelling experience using SAS, R or Python
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Property & Casualty insurance.
- Actuarial qualification would be an added advantage
- Proficient in SQL and advanced data manipulation techniques
- Should have through understanding of various RDBMS applications like Oracle, SQL Server Teradata etc
Competencies Required :
- Proven ability to work as an individual contributor as well as manage the team.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to mutually agreed upon schedules
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy in work product.
- Ability to effectively present and explain complex concepts to a non-technical audience