Head-HR at Bridge School of Management
Views:11991 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
BRIDGE School of Management - Assistant Manager - Retail Sales (1-3 yrs)
This position is responsible for securing student enrollment for Bridge School of Management through the Business to Consumer (B2C) channel. This includes management of leads and prospect cycle, engaging directly with leads coming through various channels, effectively positioning the BRIDGE School proposition for leads to get interested and apply, and finally securing confirmed acceptance from selected students in a timely and process driven manner.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- The person should have 1-3 years of experience and preferably from a Maths/Stats/Economics/BBA background.
- MBA degree from Tier 2 college is preferable
- Must possess high level understanding of business, education, technology, counseling.
- Strong aptitude and comfort in numbers/target oriented goals and delivery against them
- Understanding of retail sales cycle- large lead volumes, sales funnel, monitoring progress, and eventual closure.
- Must be student and advisory oriented and have the ability to perform and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively. Proven ability to work independently.
- Must have the ability to professionally and effectively deliver presentations in various audience formats- both 1-on-1 as well as large groups.
- Must possess a high level of interpersonal communication skills to accurately convey information and increase positive awareness of the institute, as described above.
- Pleasing, service oriented disposition combined with effective convincing and closure skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) as well as the ability to understand and work on standard IT applications (such as Salesforce CRM)
Primary Accountabilities NOTE: The primary accountabilities below are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties.
- Effective lead management, including keeping control and tracking of volumes coming through various channels- Center walk in, inbound calls, online campaign, existing student referral- and their relative efficiency
- Performance measured on parameters of:
a) Lead conversion ratio (lead to final enrolment)
b) Lead application ratio (lead to program applications)
c) Acceptance ratio (Selection to offer acceptance)
- Devise and execute activities to increase center sales activity, such as prospect footfalls, referral from students, center visit by enquiring prospects
- Directly contribute to sales by handling leads and closing sale through presentation, center walk through, facilitation of faculty and student interaction for prospects
- Effective communication with potential and/or current students via telephone, email, and/or in person. Use problem solving skills to address and resolve issues and ensure a positive student experience.
- Leverage support from other units- such as Center service team, Academic team, marketing team, external services such as Loan providers- to ensure all required information and assurance is available for prospects to aid their decision to sign up for BRIDGE School program(s)
- Support other Sales teams (B2B) in providing the desired center visit experience to their prospects
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting of MIS for performance review
- Use professional and experiential knowledge to communicate new ideas for lead generation and improved conversion to senior management.
- Proactively identify potential bottlenecks within the student enrollment process initiating steps toward resolution of those bottlenecks.
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Travel Limited travel may be required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.