Brick&Bolt - Head - Training & Process Excellence (4-11 yrs)
Head - Training & Process Excellence
- Work with senior management to establish and stabilize the Process Excellence function in Sales by defining the groups standards and governance, tools, and methodology;
- Identify opportunity areas where process management can significantly impact efficiency, quality, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Solicit, collect and prioritize business process improvement candidate projects
- Assess current processes, identify defects, areas of improvement, and to-be process design, assist in transition planning
- Develop appropriate metrics, including key performance indicators (KPIs), critical success factors (CSFs), performance measures and process controls
- Gather, mine and analyze data to drive business process improvements
- Lead process owners, stakeholders and subject matter experts through the improvement process and manage expectations.
- Assess organizational change readiness, perform needs
- Work closely with business unit subject matter experts, training them as change agents
- Facilitate process improvement meetings and workshops, including business process reengineering sessions, brainstorming sessions and various process improvement events such as Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, Rapid Improvement, and similar. Develop documentation including procedures, business guidelines, checklists, templates, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- The Process Excellence Manager must have the ability to motivate team members, drive change, and facilitate problem-solving discussions.
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects
- Advanced analytical and creative thinking skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including oral, written, facilitation, mediation, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated competence in collecting and analyzing data, and developing appropriate conclusions and recommendations.
- Extensive experience in analyzing business processes
- Experience in business process modeling, as well as in process improvement methodologies and tools
- Exceptional negotiation and interviewing skills
- Ability to work independently as well to work effectively in a team-based environment