Brick & Bolt - Head - Digital Marketing (8-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Plan monthly/quarterly performance marketing strategies and roadmaps to drive growth.
- Driving activations and repeat transactions from users.
- Identifying, developing & optimizing growth/marketing channels.
- Work to constantly increase the organic traffic through SEO
- Using Engagement & Analytics platforms for journey building & segmentation of users for targeted campaigns.
- Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent on the site or app.
- Evaluate and optimize the end-to-end Sales Funnel.
- Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Proactively recommend creative ideas & drive the optimum strategy for new user acquisition.
- Optimize allocation of budget & drive continuous improvements in key metrics.
- Execute and manage all paid media campaigns directly and in alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regularly follow market trends & implement the latest marketing tools & strategies.
- Capturing & reporting of key metrics through Google, Clevertap & branch analytics, high degree of familiarity with the tools.
- Insights from the analytics to be implemented into successive performance campaigns & larger website/app strategy.
- Reviews & reporting with other teams & internal stakeholders.
- 8+ years of overall experience and 5+years in Digital Marketing (Startup/Tech Realty industry experience would be an added advantage.)
- Experience in leading teams
- Strong understanding of the User Funnel for acquisition & retention.
- Great communication skills (verbal and written), analytical skills, and presentation skills.
- Prior experience using Engagement, MMP & Analytics tools is a must (such as Branch, Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Exotel, Webengage etc)
- Strong understanding of Remarketing campaigns.
- A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Database query.