Recruitment Team at Brandscapes Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:279 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Brandscapes Worldwide - Senior Manager/Director - Insights - Qualitative Research (8-10 yrs)
Proposal writing including research needs, approach & methodology for qualitative research.
a. Take the lead in ensuring smooth end to end execution of market research projects with senior level support, starting with questionnaire designing, focus group discussion, in depth interviews, devising analysis plan and the related coordination for completion of projects.
b. Demonstrable and thorough knowledge of all aspects of qualitative research - research design, moderation, transcript analysis and final presentation development.
c. Use state-of-the-art or advance technological/digital Research techniques to plan and execute research projects to meet the specific client objectives.
d. Successfully manage multiple research projects simultaneously, all in different design/analysis stages.
e. Synthesis and communication of research findings into actionable insights according to the client's objectives.
f. Drive information gathering and filtering, providing valuable business and customer insight regarding trends, behavioral shifts, attitudinal dynamics of the category & marketplace.
Presentation & Reporting:
a. Prepare world class presentations and reports.
b. Should be able to build a succinct flow and storyline for the report and guide team on the appropriate data points to be able to tell it.
c. Identify and recommend enhanced and new services that answer clients' business needs.
- Team Management: Play a mentoring role to groom a team to be able to excel at their expected levels and take up stretch responsibilities.
a. Build deep client relationship, network & be a thought partner.
b. Anticipate business problems & deliver par excellence. Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews and also by providing value-added analyses and response to special requests.
Sales Support & account growth:
a. Actively focus on opportunities to grow the clients/business.
b. Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
c. Ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio and proper contract costing in order to meet the agreed budget targets.
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who has the confidence to take on independent responsibilities.
- Thrives in a spirt of adventure and enjoys tackling challenges with a cool head.
- An enthusiastic and ambitious individual who will liven up the workplace through high energy and positive attitude to life.
- Interest and capability set around shopper, ecommerce, social listening is an asset. Understands brands and consumers intuitively and has a passion for research and research insights.
- Is highly collaborative and gets along well with people
- Passionately committed to the company's culture, products and business ambitions.
- Excellent command over English language - both written and spoken
- Ready to adjust in new environment, flexible.
- Exposure in the FMCG or Retail segment would be preferred.
- Managing of multi country/regional APAC projects and Exposure to global tools in branding and shopper is required
EDUCATION Must be a Post-Graduate. Preference for M.A. in Psychology / Sociology / English Literature OR MBA from a reputed well-known B-school
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.