Brand Strategy Manager - Commercial Vehicles (1-3 yrs)
Brand Strategy Manager - VE Commercial Vehicles Limited
The Brand Strategy Manager is a brand evangelist, who will help to conceptualize & analyse strategic initiatives and how to proliferate them, within the organization and through key touch-points. Influencing the decision makers & key stakeholders, to drive brand building strategy & plans is the core focus and challenge.
His/Her key roles & responsibilities are:
- Tracking industry marketing trends & specific competitive activity (communication & initiatives)
- Liaison with internal Brand Champions to consolidate all the content and also proliferate any Brand messaging within the system
- Drive the decoding, analysis, recommendations & track action points of the Brand Track (BCS Survey)
- Develop a process to extract & analyse data from CRM and other marketing programs / MIS, understand effectiveness
- Create best-practices bench-marking and proposals on effective implementation
- Tracking & updating progress of the initiatives defined in the Brand Roadmap
- Driving a PR-Media based Thought Leadership property
- Developing concepts to leverage Volvo Group association
Profile & Skills:
- Post-graduate in Marketing & Communication from a top B-School, with 1-3 years of experience. Experience could be in Qualitative research or a Business Consultancy. Should have a very good understanding of marketing communication.
- Must be a thinker, process oriented and have a structured approach to developing concepts. Effective communication should be his/her forte. Additionally, should be excellent at analyzing data, understanding trends and proposing recommendations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.