Brand Strategy Manager - Commercial Vehicles (1-3 yrs)
Brand Strategy Manager - VE Commercial Vehicles Limited
The Brand Strategy Manager is a brand evangelist, who will help to conceptualize & analyse strategic initiatives and how to proliferate them, within the organization and through key touch-points. Influencing the decision makers & key stakeholders, to drive brand building strategy & plans is the core focus and challenge.
His/Her key roles & responsibilities are:
- Tracking industry marketing trends & specific competitive activity (communication & initiatives)
- Liaison with internal Brand Champions to consolidate all the content and also proliferate any Brand messaging within the system
- Drive the decoding, analysis, recommendations & track action points of the Brand Track (BCS Survey)
- Develop a process to extract & analyse data from CRM and other marketing programs / MIS, understand effectiveness
- Create best-practices bench-marking and proposals on effective implementation
- Tracking & updating progress of the initiatives defined in the Brand Roadmap
- Driving a PR-Media based Thought Leadership property
- Developing concepts to leverage Volvo Group association
Profile & Skills:
- Post-graduate in Marketing & Communication from a top B-School, with 1-3 years of experience. Experience could be in Qualitative research or a Business Consultancy. Should have a very good understanding of marketing communication.
- Must be a thinker, process oriented and have a structured approach to developing concepts. Effective communication should be his/her forte. Additionally, should be excellent at analyzing data, understanding trends and proposing recommendations.