Brand Sales Manager - Ad Sales (1-8 yrs)
- Identify potential clients/brands to offer them advertising services.
- Initiate discussions with the brands through emails, calls, and scheduled meetings.
- Deliver Company's sales pitches convincing clients to subscribe to an advertising space.
- Explain the features of available ad space and their accompanying rates.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the company's contract guidelines and policies.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners.
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partner's liaison internally.
- Manage and scale a revenue pipeline with advertisers, and online ad networks/agencies.
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teams to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels.
- 1-8 years of experience in ad-sales/media sales (Digital and BTL)
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skill
- Stakeholder management skills
- Conflict resolution and ability to self-motivate and motivate a team.
- A go-getter, who is hungry to be a part of the fabulous growth story.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.