Senior Recruiter at United HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1323 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Brand Marketing Manager - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Position : Brand Marketing Manager
Company Profile : Growing FMCG / Agri Company in DR Congo involved in manufacturing Biscuits and Processing of Vegetarian & Non Vegetarian Food
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Drive the Category & Brand and to create sustainable
competitive advantage and economic value for the Food business through excellent Category and Brand Marketing.
- To develop strong consumer insights to inform and optimize brand strategy, campaigns, messaging, innovation, marketing strategy, and brand positioning to build equity and brand affinity.
- Plan and execute all communications and media actions on all channels.
- Create and manage promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
- Manage the budget for advertising and promotional items by brand.
- Form a constant and flawless system of monitoring competitors' activity and price tracking g, along with forming necessary research and reports to drive insights to help the brand perform in a superior manner as well as defining timely counter activities.
- Conduct ongoing analysis and reviews on brand sales performance through analyzing sales reports and identifying gaps.
- Driving brand(s) portfolio by innovation and optimization.
- Review marketing plans and marketing budget and closely monitor the execution of all marketing activities in geographies.
- Identify new communication opportunities and implement them.
- Develop POSM (point of sales materials), outlet activation programs, and events and sponsorships activities.
Desired Profile :
- MBA (Mktg) with 10-15 yrs. experience in Marketing & Brand Management with any reputed FMCG / Food Companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.