Brand Manager - WealthTech (3-6 yrs)
Our client is a Bengaluru based digitally driven company which offers a wide range of alternative fixed-income investment products, like corporate debt, invoice discounting, asset-backed leasing, revenue-based financing, among others.
It has already built a community of over 60,000 investors and crossed Rs 1000 crore investment mark with zero defaults. It has also raised a total of 577M in funding.
Founded in 2021 by two investment professionals with decades of experience in corporate finance and real estate respectively, this platform has truly democratised the world of alternative fixed income investments and revolutionised the journey to wealth creation.
As a Brand Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing marketing activities, ensuring brand consistency, and aligning communication channels. You will be managing social media channels, creating engaging content, and supporting brand communication.
What you will do:
Brand and Marketing :
- Working along with the brand agency and in-house creative team to deliver brand communications.
- Aligning all communication channels with the Brand Story, Website, SM, Email, and other customers' communications.
- Being on top of consumer understanding and derive valuable insights through consumer surveys and research.
- Overseeing marketing activities to ensure consistency with the Brand Objectives and guidelines.
- Providing communication and creative support to various D2C, IFA teams and other internal stakeholders.
Social Media :
- Taking responsibility for all the SM channels and driving the social media objectives of the brand, including but not limited to VLOGS, videos, puzzles, contests, etc.
- Managing ORM and replying to SM queries in the predefined format.
- Understanding competition and keeping the marketing team updated with new developments and interesting insights.
- Writing short format content for SM post copies, WhatsApp comms, SMS, emails, and other short formats.
- Independently brief the content agency for the website, blogs, and forms of large- format content.
- Understanding the product or opportunity details and Writing a product note along with the investment team.
- Generating interesting webinar Ideas and executing them along with the internal stakeholders.
What you need to have:
- 3-6 years of experience preferably worked in Finance and Investment space or have a keen interest in the space.
- Should have an excellent command of English.
- Should be open to learning new skills and be adaptable.
- Should have a sense of ownership and pride in the work.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and should have problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with different functions and stakeholders within the team.
- Work on tight deadlines as and when required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.