Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:2144 Applications:423 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Brand Manager - Premium PU Category (3-5 yrs)
This role is the custodian of the Premium PU category brands. The primary purpose of this role is to promote the premium PU category and ensure its profitable growth.
- Ensure product is priced appropriately, meets customer requirements (e.g. in terms of quality and product performance)
- Benchmark competition products to identify product gaps, launch new products and design brand strategy
- Make and implement the marketing calendar
- Plan engagement activities for the primary customers (e.g. foreign trip schemes for the customers, meets for body shop owners and managers, after service programs for motor manufacturers, dealer meets to motivate customers to continue their association with the company)
- Plan engagement activities for the secondary customers
- Ensuring the profitable growth of the brands and ensuring a steady stream of cash flows from the brands
- Driving differentiation of Premium PU brands
- Financial Scope is about 300 Crores.
Key Performance Indicators.
- Sales targets
- Profitability of brands
- Success of incentive schemes
- Timely delivery of the components of the marketing calendar
- Growth of new products as a % of the total sales
- Should have experience in brand management, planning promotional/engagement activities for the customers
- Should have experience in managing the marketing of a broad product portfolio (size)
- Should have experience in project management (marketing related)
- Understand the process of developing brand from customer's view, conduct market research. Understand the customer needs, develops the plan for brand development based on environmental factor, competition, etc and create brand image
- Updates of the latest trends / technology / communication tools for the markets, can use them efficiently, able to find the right agency / resource for media management
- Prepare the plan for handling the project, identify the resources and list of activities, prepare Gantt chart and ensure timely execution of the project