Manager - HR Recruitment at Ingenuity Inc
Views:3067 Applications:428 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Brand Manager - Personal Care Domain - FMCG (4-7 yrs)
About Us : Ingenuity Inc. is a fast growing recruitment firm whose USP lies in the diverse corporate background of its people and thus its ability to understand businesses across verticals. We take pride in our ability to bridge the gap between an employer's requirements and the talent offerings available. A leading IT & Non- IT Manpower Recruitment, Training and Development Consulting firm with Global perspective in fulfilling recruitment and training gaps across industries. Our people have considerable expertise, having worked with some of the fortune 500 companies in across the industry spectrum such as BFSI, IT, retail, research and analytics, HR consulting and manufacturing among others giving us a practical perceptive in managing effective and timely delivers under tightly defined time schedules
We have Opportunities with us
Company: A Reputed FMCG Client(which is into Personal Care/ Home Care)
Position: Brand Manager
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
Developing new categories within the brand along with NPD responsibilities, collateral materials for ATL, BTL activities, Product mix
Profit & Loss responsibility.
- Innovation: Develop a clean innovation funnel & work with cross-functional teams to deliver on same.
- Trade Marketing: Partner with the Sales team in devising strategic trade initiatives & trade-related activities
- Analyzing & reviewing market response/requirement and strategizing product plans for accomplishing business goals.
- Monitor market share performance of brand across various markets and implement area specific plans
- Monitoring and analyzing a brand and competitors performance to identify Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Strong strategic thinking and excellent communication skills enabling you to work across, and engage with, internal and external teams.
- Business planning and analysis for assessment of revenue potential in business opportunities.
- Creation of brand positioning platforms and generation of effective communication plan
- Developing annual brand plans in partnership with the sales and insight teams, Leading cross-functional innovation teams.
- Media Planning and Buying, Exposure in Vendor Management
- Provide Brand Strategy inputs : Develop an annual broad Marketing plan & execute
- Product Promotions, Developing & refining a brands in-store demonstration program.
- Competitive Intelligence : Collect & recraft plans as applicable
- Deliver on Market shares, budgets & business goals
- Ensuring profit targets are achieved, margins maintained & expenses controlled.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.