Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:2991 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
Brand Manager - Media Planning - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
- Leading & Managing mass media, leveraging opportunities in the offline/digital arena keeping in mind brand and business goals.
- Good understanding of TV planning and delivery. Knowledge of TAM, BARC, IRS and other planning tools
- Work closely with media agencies and brand/category teams and ensuring successful implementation & execution of all media plans
- Recommend the right media priorities, mix, weights, schedule etc, using competitive benchmarking, campaign insights and understanding of Company's target consumer
- Provide critical inputs for enhancing effectiveness and efficiencies on the Planning, Buying and Creative fronts
- Utilize available media vehicles effectively & create new opportunities/innovations at tactical and strategic levels
- Actual hands-on exposure to media planning in a digital-first ecosystem with exposure to leveraging the digital media landscape from a strategic planning perspective.
- Good operational understanding of leveraging FB, Google, DBM and working with large scale digital publishers.
- 5-8 years in of relevant experience in a Media Agency or similar organization handling large scale national-level media plans
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.