Brand Manager - Industrial Paints & Coatings Manufacturing (4-7 yrs)
Position : Brand Manager / Product Manager
Location : Baroda / Vadodara [ Gujarat ]
Company : A leading name in the manufacturing of Industrial Paints & protective Coatings
Job Requirement :
MBA in marketing from reputed institutes with 4+ Years of experience into Brand management, marketing management, brand promotion, branding, marketing strategy, along with some experience in Channel Sales
Preferred Industry : Chemicals / Cement
Job Role :
Technical functions :
- Leading efforts to create a marketing and branding budget and implementing the strategy for company's line of products as per the decided brand positioning
- Marketing activities including designing, coordination and execution of: exhibitions, website, product literatures, product packaging, collaterals such as TDS, MSDS, and other visual aids and updating the same information on various platforms such as website and other media platforms
- Maintaining database of product launches including product feedback from the market.
- Responsible for all digital marketing
- Providing training to sales team on new strategy, schemes etc.
- Monitoring commercial success as well as overall product performance/marketing strategy and competitiveness in the marketplace, and taking corrective actions after taking approval from management.
Managerial function :
- Monitor customer data base & industry developments; identified new product opportunities and form business model for a possibility of new business
- As the Product Manager for the retail line of business, overall responsibility of strategy implementation including specifics such as: gathering competition's pricing knowledge, creating selling tools, monitoring sales performance and preparing and executing a proper launch strategy for new as well as modified products
- Managing relationships through great interpersonal skills while working in a cross-functional teams various departments such as sales, sales coordination, R&D, etc.
- Data analysis and presentation before Management & Sales Team
- Monthly review meeting on all ongoing projects; sent updated information to all stakeholders.
Administrative functions :
- Maintaining proper database for work done including researching literatures of other brands as well as knowledge gathering.
- To attend calls & query of all internal customers.
- Maintaining project wise status report on daily basis
- Maintaining MIS of all marketing projects R&D reports required for various cross-functional meetings with sales, purchase, HR, etc.