Manager - HR Recruitment at Ingenuity Inc
Views:2879 Applications:332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Brand Manager - Home Care/Fabric Care/FMCG (4-6 yrs)
Brand Manager -Home care/ Fabric Care- FMCG
Company : A Reputed FMCG Client(which is into Personal Care/ Home Care)
Position : Brand Manager
Location : Mumbai
Job Profile :
DETAILS OF FUNCTION :
- Developing new categories within the brand along with NPD responsibilities, collateral materials for ATL, BTL activities, Product mix
- Profit & Loss responsibility.
Innovation : Develop a clean innovation funnel & work with cross-functional teams to deliver on same.
Trade Marketing : Partner with the Sales team in devising strategic trade initiatives & trade-related activities
- Analyzing & reviewing market response/requirement and strategizing product plans for accomplishing business goals.
- Monitor market share performance of brand across various markets and implement area specific plans
- Monitoring and analyzing a brand and competitors performance to identify Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Strong strategic thinking and excellent communication skills enabling you to work across, and engage with, internal and external teams.
- Business planning and analysis for assessment of revenue potential in business opportunities.
- Creation of brand positioning platforms and generation of effective communication plan
- Developing annual brand plans in partnership with the sales and insight teams, Leading cross-functional innovation teams.
- Media Planning and Buying, Exposure in Vendor Management
Provide Brand Strategy inputs : Develop an annual broad Marketing plan & execute
- Product Promotions, Developing & refining a brands in-store demonstration program.
Competitive Intelligence : Collect & recraft plans as applicable
- Deliver on Market shares, budgets & business goals
- Ensuring profit targets are achieved, margins maintained & expenses controlled.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.