Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:1140 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:223
Brand Manager - F&V eCommerce (8-12 yrs)
- Responsible for creating and designing promotional activities.
- Creating advertising, creating promotions, and generating marketing campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the creation of engaging designs and content for the business's marketing programs in order to ensure proper and consistent communication and embodiment of the brand's identity and reach to the audience.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of online user-centric designs on the business's websites and online pages and overseeing the maintenance of the business's digital design assets.
- Overseeing the establishment and building of relationships inclusive of selection process, vendor management, and vendor evaluation and review
- Overseeing major branding aspects of the department such as budget, strategy, timeline, and the determination of approaches to creative execution of programs.
- Collaborating with the business's sales and acquisition teams for the purpose of conceptualizing, designing, and building cross-platform media for websites and online pages, search and social campaigns, electronic marketing, among other acquisition and awareness campaigns
- Works collaboratively with the business's web and social media teams in enhancing user experience and brand image communication approaches
- Working with external agencies, partners, and cross functional groups within the business
- Playing a strategic role in the business by taking a lead role in designing the format of content and brand material such as newsletters, event graphics, landing pages, marketing brochures, data sheets, white papers, digital, print ads, infographics, solution briefs, and other collateral pieces that will serve to better attract the consumers the brand
- Reviews and analyzes any new or revised brand design wording or architecture against current market trends in order to realize the probable impact of the approach at hand.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.