Co-Founder at The Bridge Associates
Views:476 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Brand Manager - FMCG - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-9 yrs)
Brand Manager - FMCG
This position is responsible for the overall top line and bottom-line target achievement in all geographies by focusing on the specific activities below. The product line involves any brand in our consumer care segment.
The responsibility includes :
- Develop and sharpen the brand code for the brand / category in consideration
- Develop and refine the brand architecture in view of the competition and market trends
- Develop a new product funnel for the brand and the manager is responsible for clearing the stage gates for the new products
- Responsible for building consumer insights for the brand
- Effectively connect with the advertising teams to create collaterals to communicate the brand proposition
- Develop Activations / BTL activities
- Effectively design media campaigns and work with the agencies to develop them.
- Liaise with the sales team for effective deploying of BTL activities and monitor performance of schemes and trade activations
- MBA from Premier Institutes
- Minimum 3 years' experience in FMCG Marketing team