Co-Founder at Paramount Pioneers
Views:572 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Brand Manager - FMCG - IIM/IMT/FMS/MDI/ISB (5-8 yrs)
Brand Delivery :
- Meet and exceed annual business objectives regarding market share, net sales and volumes for the brand portfolio
- Maintain high consumer affinity and likeability for the brand(s) which gets reflected in brand equity scores
Brand Strategy & Planning :
- Develop and Implement local brand & portfolio strategies in line with the Global brand strategy for the brand.
- Translate them in terms of defining the objectives, prioritizing the actions, mobilizing the key stake holders to achieve the plan.
- Own and deliver the annual marketing plan
- Understand and develop consumer behavior and identify insights and trends with respect to the brand. Translate the key findings to formulate strategies and implement the same
- Lead the development of breakthrough consumer programs (which will include above the line, below the line and trade facing programs)
- Constantly monitor competitor's brand strategy and pricing, share the inputs for maintaining competitive advantage.
- Drawing up & ensuring delivery of brand P&L objectives and Channel strategies
Brand Communication :
- Develop and deliver distinctive communication strategy in line with the Global brand guidelines & positioning.
- Deep understanding of traditional and new age media - mapping consumers current and potential trends, media habits, genre affinity leading to effective media planning and buying
- Have deep understanding to create Brand AFP
- Manage the brand's digital assets specifically and other social handles, work closely with the internal digital team & external agency to create & execute the local digital brand plan
- Collaboration and Integration :
- Lead a cross functional and agency working team (which includes field marketing, sales, consumer insights, business planning and other business departments) fostering and building a strong multi-functional team
Brand Activation :
- Activate the brand through brand education and advocacy by leading a team of dedicated brand ambassadors - consumer, trade and internal
- Develop L3F assets (POS materials, visibility, merchandise) and work with field marketing managers as well as on and off-trade sales teams to ensure effective & timely execution
- Build, develop consumer activation programs for mass market
- Build positive brand equity with target consumers by associating with appropriate partnerships/sponsorships
Market Intelligence & Consumer Insight :
- Lead the analysis and reporting of market and competitor trends to identify salient business issues/ opportunities, working closely with divisional sales/ marketing teams as necessary
- Understand the consumer and shopper behavior to identify trends in the brand.
- Assist with the development of strategic brand review by analyzing category opportunities, identifying key consumer targets, innovation opportunities and activation strategies
- Monitor monthly volume and industry performance
- Be up-to-date on the legislative changes in the state impacting RTM and other business dimensions
Training and People Development :
- Create a positive working relationship and also build a high-performance culture within the team and have capacity to influence trade/Zonal marketing
- Leverage the capabilities of the larger team (immediate brand team, cross functional teams and agencies)
- Develop and coach direct report, as well as junior staff across the brand
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.