Sourcing Specialist at Flexability
Views:2742 Applications:378 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Brand Manager - FMCG/FMCD (1-4 yrs)
- P&L accountability - Ensuring Business Delivery on MASS portfolio in line with AOP (Annual Operating Plan)
- Drive high speed Innovation plans and manage the network to grow and deliver in white spaces through portfolio expansion
- Strategy Implementation of all brand activities to deliver top line and bottom line through cross functional teams and agencies
- Deliver on innovation pipeline for the portfolio
- Partner closely with R&D on product development process comprising of benchmarking, kitchen trials and on-field testing
- Lead the project network from product briefing to launch through collaboration with cross functional teams - R&D, Factory & production planning, Procurement, Finance etc
- Develop pricing strategy for new products in the portfolio taking into account the current laddering and competition pricing
- Liaison with external agencies for packaging design and development
- Accelerate initial placement of product through sales support programs - launch promotional offers, dealer meets & customer trial incentives
- Strategy Implementation
- Contribute to the development, reinforcement and implementation of long-term strategy and plans for the brand.
- Help in the development of, securing agreement to and implementation of annual brand plans & effort priorities to help the brand achieve its financial targets.
- Develop and implement effective & efficient consumer promotions to help achieve brand targets.
- Help develop and marketing campaigns for key influencers (contractors) to drive preference
- Responsible for the development and implementation of all communication and Point of Sale strategy
Strengthen brand equity with consumers
- Build strong digital campaigns and communication for brand to start with activation on Digital Channel
- Build Service infrastructure with dedicated helpline to cater to consumer's technical queries in the category
- Execute and plan ATL communication that drives brand consideration
- Leverage ATL media and digital and drive media efficiencies
- Build demand with sell in & sell out BTL activation plans