Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:650 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Brand Manager - FMCG/D2C (3-8 yrs)
- Crafting the right marketing mix for brand expansion across categories (including pricing, positioning, product & packaging)
- Led consumer research to discover meaningful brand, product and category insights
- Find the right opportunities from local/global offerings to launch in India, first through E Com and then across premium offline channels.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, competitors' activities, in-market performance
- Market, Category & Brand assessment by tracking new user acquisition and conversion rates
- Lead the Cross-Functional Project Team for delivery of the commercial and product innovations (including R&D, Supply Chain, Finance)
- Lead packaging development, product development and testing for the innovation
- Brief and create communication for new product or brand innovation (working in conjunction Creative team)
- Lead 360-degree asset creation (Digital, TV, Print, POSM & Radio)
- Create efficient advocacy plan through digital only communication/ influencer marketing model relevant to size, aspiration and TG of the range
- Create a brand toolkit for new innovation launches and translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Ensure Creativity within developing marketing/sales collateral, branding, and other customer-facing material.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- 3-4 years of brand marketing experience preferable in FMCG / D2C brand marketing beauty and personal care category
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.