Brand Manager - FMCG/BPC Industry (3-10 yrs)
Brand Manager - FMCG / BPC
We are looking for an Associate brand manager to be our brand custodian. We will challenge you to act both creatively and analytically to strategically grow our brand in the D2C space. If you're driven to grow a loyal brand following,, then this is the role for you. If you like doing this inside a start-up with a digital-first approach then this is really the role for you!
- Strategize, plan & execute the projects required to boost our brand presence (online/offline).
- Action and analyze consumer insights & take up initiatives to position our brand.
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to take action.
- Measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Ensure adherence to brand guidelines and maintain consistency across all internal and external communications.
- Monitor market trends, and research consumer markets, and competitor activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- You would be working closely with multiple stakeholders including design, product marketing, growth marketing, etc.
- Your additional job would be to keep all the work organized and ensure fast delivery of all marketing content while adhering to the budgets.
- Ability to dig through data, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a high level of organization, and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and prioritize work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with fire drills coming up on a near-daily basis.
- A highly analytical self-starter who can manage multiple projects and figure out complex problems without a lot of oversight.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content, come up with creative ideas, and think outside the box