Team Leader at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:4178 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Brand Manager - FMCG (4-7 yrs)
Urgent opening with FMCG foods for Delhi Location.
Candidates from FMCG and Foods only apply.
COMMUNICATION DEVELOPMENT AND CONSISTENT BRAND EXPERIENCE
- Development of Communication consistent with brand objectives and strategies, which build brand equity
- Liaise with Creative and Digital Agency to ensure consistent and meaningful communication to the core consumers across touchpoints
Marketing Mix Deployment
- Allocating resources across the mix consistent with the brand objectives and strategy to deliver maximum ROI on business and brand equity
- Develop the Annual Marketing Plan. Monitor, manage and optimize the budget through the year to ensure optimal utilization
- Lead the AOP process for Media planning for the brand. Optimize and execute the ongoing media plans to deliver on brand scores and meet business objectives
NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND LAUNCH
- Drive key innovation launches as funneled in the 3 year pipeline with cross functional team and ILT with India & region team via the stage gate process
- Develop deep understanding of consumers to appreciate the evolving taste preferences and cultural demands, in order to generate new product concepts and directions
- Use latest and robust research methodology to arrive at the New Product Pipeline in order to further McCain's journey on Taste
- Lead the launch of all new products by working closely with Plant, Procurement, R&D, Supply Chain, etc. Spearhead the GTM for the launch to ensure seamless placement, communication and messaging across touchpoints
- Identify knowledge gaps for the category and consumer understanding, and initiate relevant research to bridge the gaps.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.