Recruitment Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:4348 Applications:415 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Brand Manager - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
Main Duties and Functions ;
- Responsible for leading and managing one or more brands - creating, executing and monitoring brand specific strategy.
- Responsible to lead innovation projects from Idea to Launch stage
- Develops selling proposition and sufficient launch support plans to all relevant channels.
- Works collaboratively with agencies/vendors and internal resources to drive superior market results.
- Owns timeline management, budget, and project analysis. Evaluates performance and takes corrective actions.
- Utilizes consumer and customer -driven insights to drive long-term growth of the brands.
- Analyze sales information, projections, and other meaningful data and prepare forecasts on market evolution and company products.
- Business Forecasting/Results - work with sales and demand planning teams to generate accurate volume forecasts.
- Market Analysis - closely monitors market trends to provide insights and data
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Should have lead / been instrumental part of Consumer Facie Campaigns
- Should have knowledge of Digital & E-commerce platforms
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.