Associate Consultant at RGF Professional Recruitment India
Views:13167 Applications:1224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:220
Brand Manager - Digital Marketing & Marketing Communications (2-5 yrs)
Brand Manager- 360 Brand Development & Management (Digital Marketing & Marketing Communication)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Researching and reporting:
- Staying on top of brand + asset ( all AV Assets including digital) performance & suggesting corrective measures required to align with approach/ tasks/ brand requirements by working closely with agencies.
- Tapping into emerging digital & mainline opportunities for both brands & building them into the overall brand approach/ task seamlessly in consultation with brand lead
- Initiating annual reviews, campaign reviews in a timely way to evaluate & analyse performance for the brand
- Ensuring regularity in performance reporting to the marketing manager.
Leading and managing:
- Asset & brand health analysis with marketing manager
- Implementation of marketing programs for both brands in sync with the strategy - aid in creative development & putting together promotion plan and lead implementation on across media post approval from marketing manager.
- Brief, liaise, evaluate and share feedback with agency on creative & content development for Digital & offline media
- Create amplification & support plans for programs/ initiatives that are largely ATL led.
- Documentation and budget management for entire portfolio
Planning and organizing:
- Content, media, digital and campaign management calendar with agencies
- Team - agency meetings, agenda setting and feedback sessions
- Briefs to agencies
Coordination and compliance:
- Ensuring adherence to processes with agencies and internal teams
- Ensuring adherence to brand guidelines and requirements - brand custodian
- Working with agencies/teams to meet timelines and delivery
- An individual who thrives on working with people, contributes to ensure peak team performance and who develops & communicates skilfully and proactively is inevitable to succeed in this role.
- An individual who proactively works with others to seek and utilise opportunities for organisational innovation, produce new ideas, approaches, products or insights., can skilfully find innovative solutions to own problems., can perform in ambiguous environments is bound to succeed in this role
- Ability to proactively build collaborative relationships with others in the organisation, demonstrate respect and sensitivity towards cultural differences is very crucial to succeed in this organisation
- Ability to lead and supervise in order to build trust and facilitate relationships, leads by example and possesses a lot of self - determination will succeed in this role.
- An individual who can plans activities and projects well in advance; can manage time effectively; can identify and organise resources needed to accomplish tasks; monitors performance against deadlines and milestones can thrive in this position
- An individual with good Communication skills - someone who speaks fluently, expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly; makes presentations and undertakes public speaking with skill and confidence; responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback; and projects credibility will succeed in this role
- A thorough professional with Personal commitment to organisational excellence; honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics in all decision and actions.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- A communication centric degree, any certification in digital marketing
- MBA in marketing
- Total work experience of 2- 5 years
- Worked at a full service digital or mainline agency in creative & servicing capacity
- Has worked with creative teams in any earlier role
- Proven success and track record with ideas
- Experience with handling brands from lifestyle, high end youth fashion, luxury - Young, Auto - Young, Technology - Phones industry