Executive Search Professionals at Strategic Talent Partner
Views:795 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Brand Manager - Consumer Durables (4-9 yrs)
- The incumbent in this role is responsible for developing and implementing brand and marketing plans for the cleaning & air category to address brand and product requirements for the consumers across channel verticals.
- The role also involves leading and generating consumer insights, managing the marketing communication and brand strategy, monitoring the key brand parameters to ensure better planning and driving campaigns/activations for the brand through Retail/Digital teams, for lead generations and market share gain."
1) Build brand saliency and create brand awareness and drive conversions through brand campaigns and activations.
2) Carry out consumer research and trade research, build insights to funnel ideas to New Product Development and marketing campaigns.
3) Work with channel sales & product team, commercial team for annual planning process for the category-channel wise.
4) Analyses the product tertiary performance to take corrective actions/ chart future growth drivers for the brand through marketing interventions.
ATL and BTL Communication:
1) Strategy, Planning & ROI Measurement of BTL channel activations.
2) Accountable for the BTL Communication, preparing the including content, product feature and technical specifications etc for front end sales and channel teams.
3) Leads the thought on activation programs including contests and promotions
1) Budget Management: Fully accountable for proposals for investment on any promotions, campaigns. Handle the BTL Activation and ATL expenses for the category based on business plans.
2) Pricing: Gather competitive information on pricing, analyze effects, prepare price change proposal and share with the Category Head to sustainably increase the Volume, NSV and Gross Margin of the assigned Brand/Category.
1) Lead the team on preparing a 3-year strategy and annual brand plans on products to be launched along with Product team.
2) Project Management to ensure the aligned new Product introductions are as per the aligned timelines for respective channels.
3) Work with research agency to map consumer understanding and leverage research insights to design innovation pipeline for respective product categories.
- Work with cross functional team like Product, R&D, Training, Legal, commercial, and Channel sales for respective functional deliverables.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.