Brand Lead/Brand/Senior Brand Manager - FMCG (2-6 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Develop Brand Offer for the brand, variants and new product lines - Packaging and Communication
2. Develop Annual marketing plan including Go to Market Plan for current brand and New Launches and execute the approved plans
3. Work closely with Advertising/Media agency for all ATL creative development & execution and with internal BTL team for planning and execution of BTL initiatives. Major works include- Innovations, creative development, Digital mediums to drive consumer awareness, consideration and trials.
4. Identify competitors- brands, assess consumer perception and decide the right positioning for the products.
5. Manage brand wise ROMI and perform periodic evaluation with respect to annual business plan.
6. Share approved brand strategy with his executive and monitors the activities pertaining to same.
7. Liaison with various stakeholders of a new product launch roadmap and prepare regular trackers
8. Regularly Interact with consumers/non-consumers of the company, competitor brand and retailers through Market Surveys during Market visit.
9. Market visit in a Quarter for Consumer Insight. Participate in brand researches where possible.
10. Work closely with NSM to identify and deliver new/innovative BTL support material/activation (Monthly Meeting).
Note - Preferably female candidates .