Associate Consultant at Unison International Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:1618 Applications:450 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:210
Brand Head - Beauty/Cosmetics/Personal Care (15-25 yrs)
Apply only if you are from BEAUTY INDUSTRY.
Brand : International Brands (BEAUTY, COSMETICS and PERSONAL CARE)
Division/Department : Brand
Job Title : Brand Head
Reports to : VP - International Brands and Retail
Work Location : Gurgaon
Job Type : Full Time
Budget : 70 LPA
Experience : 15yr +
The profile is responsible for all Profitability of the Brand and bringing to life the Brand sense of purpose and its approach to products, distinguishing community-based retail experience and socially-driven activities through Operations, Marketing, Training & Development, Forecasting, and Merchandising & SCM. The profile is also responsible for all Branding and Marketing programs for the Brand and socially-driven activities through PR, CRM, Digital and Retail stores.
- Own the strategic channel and category planning and regional business plans.
- Achievement of Channel Sales objectives - Brand wise volumes, value and distribution objectives
- Develop Sales activation calendar, budgets, controls and forecasting and achieve within the assigned budgets
- Responsible for Route to Market strategy and improve distribution urban and rural markets
- Build Digital automation tools to improve sales and distribution process, track and monitor rural sales performance and implement technology led Retail Store Programs
- Managing third party sales force, vendor management for sales promotion activities and events.
- Take ownership of the brand's P&L statement, monitoring revenue, costs, and profitability.
- Develop and implement strategies to maximize revenue, optimize costs, and achieve profit targets.
- Analyze financial data to identify trends, opportunities, and risks affecting the brand's financial performance.
- Build and mentor a high-performing brand team, fostering a collaborative and creative work environment.
- Set clear goals and expectations for team members and provide ongoing feedback and support
Brand Image & Reputation:
- Maintain and enhance the brand's image and reputation by upholding high standards of quality and integrity.
- Handle any brand-related crises or issues with a strategic and proactive approach.
- Forecasting and Import
- Ensure Top Selling products availability in the warehouse
- Sales analysis of Current category and product trends and prepare future forecast.
- Product Registration and Documentation coordination as required by Import Team.
- Weekly and Monthly reports.
- Stock Management/Merchandising
- Ensure effective Stock management across all merchandise groups and products to maximize sales and marketing opportunities.
- Ensure ABC analysis by Product and maintain the required week stock cover as per ABC analysis.
- Ensure that team provides weekly and monthly reports on time.
Supply Chain Management
- Stock plan as per Monthly event plan and focus product requirement.
- Ensure that Team does the proper Sampling allocation and supplies to distributors.
- Ensure maintenance of Batch reports and circulate MIS for close to expiry products at stores and warehouse.
- Coordinate with Warehouse and distribution team for quick liquidation and FIFO for close to expiry products.
Marketing & Digital:
- Will be responsible for Developing Brand annual and monthly Marketing budgets and spends as per Budget allocations
- Effective allocation of Marketing spends and driving higher ROIs
Customer Relationship Management:
- Conceptualize and execute Brand CRM program.
- Analysis and segmentation of repeat customer purchase patterns and develop segmented communication strategies for different segments.
- Ensure that Team maintains and implement all Graphic and Visual merchandising assets provided by the Brand
- Understand the Brand VM principles and implement the same across all stores
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.