Brand Finance Controller - CA - FMCG (1-6 yrs)
Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading FMCG MNC with a turnover of 5000 crores in India. Their corporate headquarters are in Mumbai.With leading brands under their umbrella, they are now looking to hire qualified professionals to support the same.
Job Description - Reporting to the Brand Head your key responsibilities will include :
- Management Reporting:
- Book closure on monthly basis for Management reporting purpose.
- Preparing MIS and reporting to Management along with Analysis on monthly basis.
- Financial Planning & Forecasting:
- Preparing and presenting Annual and quarterly Plans.
- Responsible for Preparing, analyzing, reviewing and controlling annual Opex and Capex budget.
- Product Profitability Analysis, Brand wise profitability, Brand wise Gross margin and Net Revenue Analysis, Brand mix analysis and reporting to concerned stakeholders
The Successful Candidate - As a successful applicant, you should be a CA Ranker, with year of qualification being between 2009 - 2014. You should have worked with a multinational, and should have covered the responsibilities mentioned in the description above.
What's on Offer - Excellent career progression and international growth
- Attractive remuneration package
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.