Human Resources Associate at Brand and Beyond
Views:217 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Brand And Beyond - Creative Manager - Social Media (4-6 yrs)
A golden opportunity to work with the leading brands, and do some phenomenal work for them. To work with a talented bunch of people, from who you can learn a lot and also grow together as a team. A chance to brush your creative skills and shine your leadership personality out in its most effective way possible.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Your role will be involved in decoding the briefs, strategy, ideation, and copywriting.
- Welcome and groom new talent to understand our company, the way it functions while allowing for space for newer ideas and ways of working.
- Build and nurture communication and share knowledge across locations to encourage collaboration.
- Develop and produce big ideas and world-class solutions that solve client business problems in remarkably creative ways.
- Setting a clear organizational workflow and ensuring it functions in a smooth manner along with developing future leaders.
- Having an up to date record of all the ongoing projects, and to keep a track of.
- Planning the yearly road map for each brand/campaign in collaboration with the client strategy team.
- Push the agency and clients towards fresh, exciting ideas through innovative ideation and copywriting.
- Accountability for optimal usage of resources allocated to each brand.
- Align your goals with that of your team and the agency
- Build a team and culture that is productive, happy and positive towards the company and people within the company.
- Give all new joiners a very clear integration path, on accounts, processes and general way of working.
What you will bring:
- Strong leadership, project management, and time management skills.
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Is a digital native - proficient in the use of social media creativity for brands.
- Exceptional written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of experience in a digital media agency