Talent Acquisition Manager at Master Mind Consultancy
Views:310 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Brand Activation Specialist - FMCG/FMCD (5-6 yrs)
The Brand Activation Specialist will work closely with the Brand and Product Manager to develop the activation plan for the portfolio. The role will lead execution of marketing programs to support the delivery of volume, turnover, gross margin and market share targets.
The role will lead the execution and deployment of activation programs.
- Identify key touch points & devise customer engagement programs to communicate brand stories
- Identify key market for activation in coordination with Brand Manager & Sales team
- Devise activation programs customized to the Target group
- Work with the agencies to plan detailed activation modules including key location route map, resource planning, tracking & monitoring mechanism, brand engagement programs, brand visibility elements
- Ensuring Safe & Compliant on ground activations
- Ensuring full compliance to NPR process in agency selection
- Work closely with Brand and Sales teams to design the right mix of activation model
- Accountable for delivering on activation KPIs
- Tracking & monitoring the activation performance & creating visibility in larger organization through publishing periodic activation dashboards
- Procurement & management of gifts & collaterals for On ground activations