HR Executive at V-Konnect Associates Pvt Ltd.
Views:238 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Branch Relationship Manager - Bank (4-5 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Managing investment portfolios of high net worth individuals.
- Development of portfolios with various risk tolerances and return expectations using various statistical tools/methods.
- In-depth analysis of portfolio constituents using capitaline/prowess data and providing meaningful information to clients.
- Mapping client expectations and requirements to investments strategies and products available in the market.
- Updating clients with various critical market changes/developments and developing short term hedging strategies.
- Business Development through various channels via different financial products and enablers.
- Carrying out various banking operations for the mapped and walk in clientele.
- Assisting the Market Head with various MIS reports and analysis.
- High Net worth customer acquisition, Client handling & broadening the base of new customers through sourcing.
- Ownership for consistent growth of business revenue for Life Insurance, Mutual funds and other third party products.
- Conduct comprehensive review of client portfolios, including meeting with clients, Chartered Accountants and advisors to assess strategies based on objectives and risk profile, identify opportunities, and prepare customized asset allocation suggestions.
- Consistent performer in generating high revenues while focusing on increasing AUM for further business opportunities.
- Ability and good understanding of Economic and Stock market dynamics pertaining to global and domestic market, helping in providing better solutions to clients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.